Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 59


THOUGHTS- ONE EARTH. So my boss sent me an email a few night ago saying that she was reconsidering my position. Instead of crying and wailing about it and sitting in bed all day eating ice cream like I normally would have I decided that I needed to do something bigger with my life. So I came up with the idea of a not for profit organization. Nothing is set in stone and at the moment all it has is a facebook group. The group is called One Earth. The aim of the group is to help out where possible in whatever cause grabs our attention. The main goal is to make people realise that every living being on the planet has rights. And hopefully the group will one day become big enough that we can financially support alot of projects as well. Part of the group will be advertising campaigns. Also documentaries, fundraisers and anything else that we can do. I know it's a big goal but every little bit we can do to help out is worth it. If you are interested in joining the following is the link to the Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116668358372019&v=wall&ref=ts



CHALLENGES- Possibly losing my job

TRIUMPHS- Not letting a bad situation get me down.

WHAT I ATE-

BREAKFAST- Left over veggies and Quinoa from last night.

LUNCH- 1 Avocado with chickpea, mungbean and lentil sprouts

DINNER- chickpeas with garlic, sage and vegetables.



DESSERT- Attempt to make my own ice cream. Cacao powder, stevia, soy milk, flaxseed meal and agave syrup. FAILED

SNACK- Goji Berries and Cacao nibs.


LATE NIGHT- 2 potatoes cut into chip style with garlic and rosemary.

No comments:

Post a Comment