Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 64




THOUGHTS- Fun. Fun is wherever you make it. If you let the world get you down and you stay miserable all the time those around you are not going to want to hang around all the time. But if you make yourself have fun than you will have fun. No matter what you are doing always look for the fun side in it. Today I worked all morning. Paul the guy I worked with is hilaraious. He made the whole day fun and that in turn made me have more fun. After work I went to visit my friend at Baulkham Hills. I spent the whole afternoon trying to google on my phone things that we could do in Baulkham Hills I didn't want to have a boring afternoon. But within ten minutes of catching up with Natalia for the first time in about three years I could not stop laughing. We ended up going for a little walk which turned more into a mission than I has expected. We went down a bush track, climbed trees, played on a tyre swing and sole and orange from a tree in someones yard. We took heaps of photos to capture those moments. It was a very entertaining afternoon and it reminded me that you don't need to spend money or go somewhere cool to have a good time. Sometimes a simple walk around the block is as adventurous as it needs to be.




Also the other thing I thought about was the tree that I picked the orange from. I would like to one day have a big yard so that I can have a lot of fruit trees. I am normally not too much of a a fan of eating oranges as they are but this orange was the most delicous thing I had had in a few days. It was so sweet and wonderful. The freshness of the fruit was amazing. I would recommend to anyone that whenever they get the chance to try and eat a fruit straight from the tree.




CHALLENGES- Not having a kitchen to cook in.



TRIUMPHS- Finding good food.



WHAT I ATE-




BREAKFAST-Amaranth, soy milk and strawberries.



SNACK- Snow peas and lemon myrtle tea.



LUNCH- Chickpea and roast pumpkin salad.



SNACK- Snow peas. 1 fresh delicious orange.


Dr Stuarts herbal tea.



DINNER- Leftover mushroom manak and basmati rice.


Glass soy milk


Wintertime tea



EXCERCISE- 3 shows, 30 crunches, 10 push ups and 1 1/2 hours bushwalking with Natalia.



No comments:

Post a Comment