Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 62



THOUGHTS- We get ourselves into a mindset of whether or not we like something. I have always been adamant that I do not like mandarin. But today though I was really hungry which probably had a little something to do with it I ate some fruit skewers and even ate the Mandarin. So it got me wondering why I ever told myself that I hated them. Maybe I had a bad one when I was a kid I'm not sure. But I think the more I start trying all the foods that I don't like or don't think I'd like the more I am finding that I do. On the flip side of the coin I used to love my meat but since becoming vegetarian 10 years ago and vegan 5 after that I have now got it in my head that meat is disgusting. Morally I still think it is but taste wise I'm pretty sure I used to love it. Alot of things we do is controlled by the way we think. We get ideas into our heads and those ideas become reality. Thoughts like "I'll never get a boyfriend." "I won't find a job." "I can't lose weight." They are thoughts that we can control. The more we think something the more you are just going to make it happen. So if you start thinking positive more positive things will come. I'm not saying if you think about winning a million bucks that will happen but small beleivable goals such as losing weight etc.

CHALLENGES- Not being at home most of the day and not having a chance to eat so being very hungry at a kids party

TRIUMPHS- eating friut skewers and I even at the mandarin on it which I usually don't like

WHAT I ATE-
BREAKFAST- Amaranth, Soy Milk, goji berries and a pinch of Stevia

SNACK- Fruit Skewer- Kiwi Fruit, red grapes, apple and mandarin

LUNCH- Goji berries, cacao nibs and mixed nuts

DINNER- Veggie chips- Beetroot, taro, potato, carrot, garlic cloves, rosemary and olive oil
Fresh apple and orange juice

LATE NIGHT SNACK- Quinoa, parsley and Garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment