Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 61




THOUGHTS- Creating. Life can be all about what you create it to be. We are all artists in our own form.I personally love creating things as an actor and a writer but lately I have found that I love creating different food sensations. Different flavours and textures and appearances. Look out masterchef here I come. Ok not really because the chefs on that show beleive that something needs to die or suffer for you to have a good meal. I am now five years Vegan and I can assure you I have many good meals. Every day I find more foods and come up with more ideas on things that I can make. Todays example is my iced chocco delight. I have always been a big fan of frappes and slushees. So had a craving tonight and that mixed with my chocolate craving became the success of the Iced Chocco delight.

You can create what you want to happen in your life. Whatever you want to happen you can start to create it. You can make your life what you want it to be. If you keep saying to yourself. I'm fat your mind will bring that out in your body. If you create in you mind that you are going to be thin than you will be. Obviously it takes work and won't happen overnight. But if you put your mind to it and you tell yourself that you are going to succeed than you will. I'm not saying that you can create winning the lotto but you can create realistic goals for yourself. Set yourself something that you want to do this week and tell yourself that you are going to do it.

CHALLENGES- craving chocolate alot

TRIUMPHS- Making cacao shakes killed the craving.

WHAT I ATE-

BREAKFAST- Banana

SNACK- 3 peices of Pineapple and a few nuts

LUNCH- left over Taro and veggies.

SNACK- Nuts
1/2 avocado with sprouts mungbean, lentil, chickpea and adzuki.
Goji berries and cacao nibs
1 inari

DINNER- same as last nite with Quinoa instead of brown rice.

Choc shake- Cacao powder, ice cubes, soy milk and touch of agave.



Iced chocco delight- same as choc shake but with more ice. Place all ingredients in blender and blend.


EXERCISE- Runnin around theatre. 30 gym ball crunches, 20 obliques and a bit of aerobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment