Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 63


THOUGHTS- Sydney. I flew down to Sydney today. Though I am still in the same country I been pretty excited. Travelling is always a lot of fun and I turn into a kid in a candy shop whenever I am somewhere new. And even though it is only a few hours by plane it feels like a totally different place. It's great to get away from things for a bit. I was so excited coming in to land. Though it was night time and there really wasn't much of the ciity that I could see at this time and it was straight to rehearsal for the show that I was down here to do. But it was still great to be in a new city. Got some really nice food and found a good little indian place around the corner from where I was staying that was understanding about what to add and what not to add to my dinner. It's also good to be doing more acting shows. Things are lookin pretty good and the guy that I am doing the show with is really nice and pretty talented too. Very excited as I crawl into bed and wonder what my first full day in Syndey is going to bring me.




CHALLENGES- Wanting to try new foods in a new city.




TRIUMPHS- Eating well even though I was in a new city.




WHAT I ATE-




BREAKFAST- 1 banana


1 glass soy milk.


Beetroot, carrot, ginger, celery and parsley juice




SNACK- 1 Pear


Mung Bean Sprouts




LUNCH- tin four bean mix




SNACK- 1/2 avocado


4 capsicum sticks and 4 cherry tomatos




DINNER- Basmati Rice


Mushroom Manak


Glass of Soy Good No Fat Soy Milk




EXCERCISE- Lots of walking

No comments:

Post a Comment