Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 14


THOUGHTS- I can't because....


Think about something that is really important to you. Something that you really want to acheive. Now think about what you're going to do to acheive it.


Now I'm not a psychic or anything but my bet is that the next thought to cross your mind is "I can't because..."


STOP IT!!! Without a doubt the thing you want to do is being done by someone else. Right? What makes them so much better than you? Determination? Luck? Looks? Nothing is unatainable if you want it badly enough.


I want to act and write. That's what excites me. I've always been told it hard and there is no money in it. There are so many other people trying to do it. You'll never make it. The last few years I just went about my way waiting for things to happen and blaming all sorts of things for why I wasn't making it in either of my passions. But now I'm back into it and making things happen. I wasn't getting roles in any film work so I wrote and produced a short film myself. There are people out there who are more than willing to help you out in your chosen feild all you need to do is find out how to do it.


We all know how to lose weight. Eat less excersise more. So why is there such an obesity epidemic? Because people make excuses. I would but....


Well no more. If you really want to be what you say you want to be then be it.


"Don't dream it, Be it," From the Rocky Horror soundtrack. Just the chorus the repetition of that line reminds me everytime I hear it that I need to be it and that's how dreams are reached.


My good friend Liana has a good motto when she is faced with a challenge she asks herself "What would Richard Branson do?" And clearly the answer is don't give up.


So don't give up. If it's just out of your reach stretch a little further and you will find the rewards are amazing.


CHALLENGES- Today I was out all day and under prepared. I also agreed to go out with some people which normally wouldn't have been a problem but they were new vegan friends and we were going to a vegan/vegetarian restaraunt. So of course they were getting heaps of food so that we could all try it. But unfortunately most of it is fried. :(


TRIUMPHS- Tried a few small peices of the food for work purposes so that I know what to reccomend to my own customers. I was so tempted to eat more but I resisted.


WHAT I ATE-

BREAKFAST- Last little bit of packaged Muesli that was in my cupboard, Rice Milk.


Multivitamins and iron tablet.


SNACKS- Mixed nuts and two buckwheat biscuits see yesterdays blog for recipe.


LUNCH- Salad- Cos lettuse, cucumber, snow peas, red onion, 1 shallot, chickpeas and quinoa.

dressing- Flaxseed oil and fresh squeezed lime juice.


SNACKS- 3 strawberries, 1 banana


DINNER- Tofu salad- block of tofu topped with lettuce and seaweed strips, nuts and onion and a soy and sesame oil dressing.

1 peice of spicy calamari and 2 peices of salt and pepper oyster.


Kuan Yin Tea house. Amazing Vegan Vegetarian restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment