Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 37


THOUGHTS- The world is full of amazing people and another one of these people is Leigh Chantelle Koch. Organizer of the Green Earth festival and creator of Viva La Vegan. Leigh is a very passionate woman who leads a cruelty free life and helps others on their way to becoming more environmentally aware.


INSERT INTERVEIW HERE Interveiw coming soon has just been misplaced.




For more information on Leigh-Chantelle and Veganism please go to the following sites.
http://www.vivalavegan.net/
http://leigh-chantelle.com/
http://greenearthfestival.net/

Thanks Leigh-Chantelle for your time and devotion to veganism.


CHALLENGES- Today was my brothers birthday and as with all birthdays and I often struggle with the temptation of party food.

TRIUMPHS- Today I told my family about the Earth Diet it has taken me a while to explain it to all of them as they think that I am weird enough already being that I am a vegan so explaining the Earth diet to them was interesting but they were all curious to see what it was about and what I was eating so the word is out there about the Earth Diet and more people are finding out about it. Now that I am over the hurdle of the family it means that I will be more confident to tell others about it.

WHAT I ATE-

BREAKFAST- Raw flaxseed porridge- apple, banana, soaked flaxseeds and cinnamon quill.
Handful cashews.

LUNCH- Tumeric veggies with Quinoa

SNACK- Lady finger banana and cashews

DINNER- Veg kebabs- tofu, mushroom, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, zuchinni.
Marinade- lime juice, lime zest, rice malt syrup, tamari and olive oil.

DESSERT- Choc balls- Ground walnut, ground cacao nibs and agave syrup. Mix together and roll into balls.
Fruit skewers- pineapple, watermelon, blueberries and strawberries. Covered in passionfruit pulp.
SNACKS- Almonds and Cashews.


EXERCISE- 10 minute jog on spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment