Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 52



THOUGHTS- I beleive that every person that enters your life comes into it because there is a reason for them. I am currently doing a show with some amazingly talented people and a group of people who are certainly here for a reason. They are always able to make me laugh and there is on who has a certain air about her. Whenever she talks to you it is like you are the most important and wonderful person that you have ever met. I love people like this. I always look forward to talking to her. She makes me feel special and interesting. She is interested in everything I do and is never without compliments. People like this remind me how good the human race can be sometimes.

If there were more people like her the world wouldn't be in such a terrible shape. She is a being that shines above so many others. Kind, generous, caring, talented, smart and beautiful. Some beings on this earth are just created perfect.

Talking to her has made me start looking more closely at myself and how I interact with others. I would love to be able to leave that happy glowing feeling with other people when I talk to them. It can leave you with a warm feeling to consider how the other person is feeling when you talk to them. So many of us just forget about the rest of the world and focus on our own problems. So next time you talk to someone try and make them feel like they are the most important person at the time.

CHALLENGES- Doing a show tonight and not having much time to get dinner.

TRIUMPHS- Eating more raw foods today.

WHAT I ATE-



BREAKFAST- Raw Choccy flaxseed oatmeal

INGREDIENTS
Flaxseeds
Banana
1/2 Apple
Tbsp Raw cacao powder
Blueberries

METHOD
1. Soak flaxseeds overnight
2. Blend ingredients together.
3. Top with blueberries.



SNACK- Beetroot, Carrot, celery and ginger juice.
Cacao, agave and flaxseed meal paste.


LUNCH-1/2 avocado


SNACK- 4 pecans
Iceblock- Pomegrante and Blueberry

DINNER- Brown Rice, Dhal, potato and pea curry, tofu and pea curry with cocunut.
Soy Latte

LATE NIGHT SNACK- Soy Slice

INGREDIENTS
Garlic
soy pulp
Capsicum
buckwheat flour
Cauliflour
Eggplant
Red Onion
Sage
Parsley
Chilli
Shoyu

METHOD
1. Cut all vegetables finely.
2. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Press into a lightly oiled baking tin.
4. Cook in a moderate oven until golden brown.



EXERCISE- Performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment